Flower Essence and Essential Oil Books
Here at Moon Mama Herbals we carry both Flower Essences and Essential Oils. But what if you don't know what to do with them or how they work? Don't worry. We have a couple of books that can help you dive deeper into both the essences and oils.
The Bloom Book: A Flower Essence Guide to Cosmic Balance by Heidi Smith
From lavender's ability to soothe frazzled nerves to rose's charms in healing the heart, flowers don't just delight the senses--they have a secret history as doorways to transformation. With The Bloom Book, Heidi Smith offers a holistic and comprehensive guide for working with flower essences--the vibrational signatures of our botanical allies--to bring about healing, awakening, and deep change.
A psychosomatic therapist, flower essence practitioner, registered herbalist, and long-time student of ancient wisdom traditions, Smith seamlessly integrates the healing power of flower essences with vibrational medicine and the rise of the divine feminine. The result is a cosmic doctrine of healing that empowers readers to align with their highest selves and help to bring about planetary transformation.
- An intuitive approach to working with flower essences for balance and optimal health
- Detailed instructions for making, selecting, and formulating flower essences
- Rituals, recipes, and case studies for protection, grounding, dreamwork, grief, love, and more
- Complementary applications of vibrational healing--including breath work, moon cycles, colors, chakras, and sacred symbols
- Working with trauma and systemic oppression--how flower essences can support multi-generational, intersectional healing
- Reconnecting with nature, the divine feminine, and your true self through the healing power of flowers
Filled with gorgeous illustrations by artist Chelsea Granger, The Bloom Book is both an information-rich resource and interactive guidebook for anyone who wants to awaken their most vibrant, balanced, and empowered self through the healing power of flower essences.
Essential Oils: A Beginner's Guide by Stephanie Tourles
Best-selling author and herbalist Stephanie L. Tourles offers reliable guidance on using essential oils effectively and safely. This friendly, accessible introduction to the 25 most versatile oils for health and wellness highlights the key characteristics of lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, lemon, peppermint, rosemary, tea tree, and other popular oils. You’ll learn how to blend and apply these highly concentrated aromatherapy oils for use from head to toe. The 100 recipes — including Tranquil Demeanor Balm, Super Herbal Antibacterial Drops, Sunburn Rescue Spray, Sore Muscle Bath Salts, and Dream Weaver’s Relaxing Rub — offer fragrant, natural ways to enhance well-being and promote healing.